Irakli Adeishvili is an experienced Lawyer in Telecommunications and represents one of Georgia’s biggest mobile operators. He holds a Ph.D. in Law and worked as a Judge at the Tbilisi Court of Appeal and Chairman of the Civil Chamber.
- Judge, Tbilisi Court of Appeal, Chamber of Civil Cases;
- Judge, Chairman of Chamber of Civil Cases, Tbilisi City Court;
- Senior Lawyer, JSC Silknet (before merger, Geocell LLC)
- Attorney at Law, Okruashvili and Partners, Law Firm
- Human Rights Assistance, OSCE Mission to Georgia
- Lecturer/Expert, High School of Justice of Georgia
• Judicial Ethics, Introductory Course – High Schools of Justice of Georgia;
• Judicial Ethics, Advanced Course – High School of Justice of Georgia;
• Antidiscrimination Law – High School of Justice of Georgia.
- Court Mediator, Tbilisi City Court; lecturer of course for members of Georgian Bar Association – Contemporary Issues in Law on Entrepreneurs, Georgian Bar Association;
- Expert of Georgian law in one of the cases, the High Court of Justice, Business
and Property Courts of England and Wales, Queen’s Bench Division;
- Lecturer at the preparatory courses in Law on Entrepreneurs at Georgian
- Lecturer at the Legal Aid Center, course on Case Law of European Court of Human Rights on Articles 5 and 8.
- Chairman of the Second Chamber of the Ethics Commission of Mediators
Association of Georgia.
- Ad hoc Judge, European Court of Human Rights;
- Vice President (Elected by Plenary meeting), Commission for Efficiency of Justice (CEPEJ),
- Council of Europe (member of a number of commissions on legal issues at the Council of Europe);
- Bureau Member (Elected by Plenary Meeting), Commission for Efficiency of Justice
(CEPEJ), Council of Europe;
- Member of Commission for Efficiency of Justice (CEPEJ), Council of Europe.
- Member of Consultative Council of European Judges (CCJE), Council of Europe;
- Judge, Tbilisi City Court and Tbilisi Court of Appeals
- Member, (Elected by Conference of Judges), High Council of Justice of Georgia;
- Member (elected by plenary session), Ethics Commission, Mediators Association of Georgia
- Publications and other works
• Samples of Procedural Documents, Supreme Court of Georgia Publication, 2006, Co-author;
• Practical Recommendation for Magistrate Judges on Aspects of Civil Procedural Law, Supreme
Court of Georgia Publication, 2008, Co-author.
• The Place of European Convention on Human Rights and Convention Based Case Law in the Legal
System of Georgia, 2018, Article in Journal of International Law #2, 2016 – #1, 2017, Tbilisi State
University, Faculty of Law;
• Trends of Protection of Women’s Right in the Case Law of European Court of Human Rights, Article in Journal of Law #1, 2018, Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law.
• Do Companies Enjoy Human Rights – Theoretical Analysis, Article in Journal of Law #1, 2019,
Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law.
• Responsibility of Directors’ of Commercial Legal Entities – Analysis of Case of the Supreme Court
of Georgia, Article in journal My Lawyer, #04, 2020.
• Protection of Foreign Investment according to Case Law of European Court of Human Rights,
Article in Journal of Law #2, 2021, Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law
- Georgian Bar Association
- Mediators Association of Georgia
- Tbilisi State University,
Faculty of Law, PhD in Law;
- Central European University, Budapest,
Master of Arts in Political Science;
- Tbilisi State University, Department of International Law and International
Relations, Lawyer (equivalent to a Master of Law), Graduation with Distinction.
Shartava Street 40 (11th Floor)
0160 Tbilisi, Georgia
Phone | WhatsApp | Signal |
Telegram +995 577 462 515
Monday — Friday
10am — 7pm
Saturday — Sunday
By Appointment Only