An expert in courtroom litigation Tea is a skilled and feared advocate who has successfully represented claims pertaining to child law, family law and civil law – she’s well-versed in how to use adversarial system of judges in favour of her clients, she has strong skills in interviewing witnesses and experts, to reason/justify claims, arguments, petitions and motions.
provide detailed legal advice based on long-term judicial experience;
draw up any type of legal documents;
represent you whether in court proceedings or in out of court mediation;
provide due-diligence for mergers and acquisition and real estate purchase;
provide you with expert report preparation;
advise on details of copyright and trademark law
As a trial judge, adjudicated all kinds of civil and administrative cases, including contract, commercial, real estate, loan, mortgages, stocks, copyrights, insurance, patent cases and etc.
· Drafted legislation, including the Georgian Civil Code and the Civil Procedure Code;
· Created contracts in many areas of civil law, including business, banking, real estate, partnership, insurance, and etc.
· Created legal expert reports for Georgian and foreign companies related to the property and contractual issues;
· Represented clients in all court instances, arbitration as well as administrative bodies;
· Helped to harmonize Georgian legislation to the western legal system.
· Judge, Tbilisi City Court;
· Judge, Rustavi City Court;
· Consultant, Supreme Court of Georgia;
· Assistant to judge, Tbilisi Court of Appeal;
· Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of law, Qualification of lawyer
· Qualification exam of judge;
· Qualification exam of lawyer (Georgian Bar Association);
· Qualification exam of assistant to judge;
Shartava Street 40 (11th Floor)
0160 Tbilisi, Georgia
Phone | WhatsApp | Signal | Telegram +995 577 462 515
Monday — Friday
10am — 7pm
Saturday — Sunday
By Appointment Only