Tea Khamkhadze can provide detailed legal advice based on long-term judicial experience, draw up any legal documents, and represent you in court proceedings or out-of-court mediation. She can also provide due diligence for mergers and acquisitions and real estate purchases, provide you with expert report preparation, and advise on details of copyright and trademark law.
- She has adjudicated all kinds of civil and administrative cases as a trial judge, including but not limited to contracts, commercial, real estate, loans, mortgages, stocks, copyrights, insurance, and patent cases.
- She was envolved in drafting legislation, including the Georgian Civil Code and the Civil Procedure Code.
- Tea Khamkhadze has created contracts in many areas of civil law, including business, banking, real estate, partnership, insurance, and more.
- She has also created legal expert reports for Georgian and foreign companies related to property and contractual issues. She represented clients in all court instances, arbitration, and administrative bodies.
- Tea Khamkhadze has been critical in harmonizing Georgian legislation with the western legal system.
- Judge, Tbilisi City Court
- Judge, Rustavi City Court
- Consultant, Supreme Court of Georgia
- Assistant judge, Tbilisi Court of Appeals
- Ivane Javakhishvili Tbilisi State University, Faculty of Law
- Master of Laws
- Bachelor of Laws
- Qualification exam for a judge;
- Qualification exam for a lawyer (Georgian Bar Association);
- Qualification exam for an assistant judge;
Shartava Street 40 (11th Floor)
0160 Tbilisi, Georgia
Phone | WhatsApp | Signal |
Telegram +995 577 462 515
Monday — Friday
10am — 7pm
Saturday — Sunday
By Appointment Only